Job no: 494330
Work type: Casual
Location: Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter NSW
Categories: Centre Management, Administration, Dental Assistant, People & Culture, IT, Finance, Field Management, Business Development, Clinical, Marketing, Operations, Practitioners
Who we are
We are one of Australia’s largest branded dental networks, and we’re still growing! At Pacific Smiles Group we believe in our True Purpose to improve the oral health of ALL Australians to world’s best.
Join our friendly and supportive Dental Assistant team, based at our Pacific Smiles Dental - Forster Centre.
A day in the life of a PSG Dental Assistant includes:
- Genuinely caring about our patients
- Surgery preparation in anticipation of daily schedule
- Instrument sterilisation and infection-control procedures
- Assisting our dentists chair-side with a broad range of routine and specialist procedures
- Proactively managing patient appointments using D4W
- Monitoring and ordering of supplies
- Accounts management
You are known to:
- Be friendly, enthusiastic, dedicated and kind
- Be an excellent communicator and team player
- Be a master multi-tasker
- Be resourceful and resilient
- most importantly SMILE from the inside, and out.
- Cert III qualifications in Dental and minimum 2-3 years’ experience as a Dental Assistant
- Current immunisation clearance documents for Hepatitis B, or be in the (4-6 week) process of getting these immunisations
- A desire for a career, not just a job.
In return, you will have access to:
- Ongoing training and development
- Career progression across our large network of centres throughout Australia
- Access to our corporate health program including Fitness Passport
- Not to mention working with a friendly, fun and supportive team!
Click apply now as the role is interviewing immediately. Please Note: resumes must be in MS Word format.
We look forward to welcoming you to Pacific Smiles where we live and breathe SMILES - Service, Mutual respect, Integrity, Learning, Energy and Safety.
To learn more about Pacific Smiles Group be sure to check us out at www.pacificsmilesgroup.com.au or connect with us on LinkedIn or Facebook.
Pacific Smiles Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and we invite all suitably qualified applicants to apply, including Indigenous Australians, and people from diverse backgrounds.
Pacific Smiles Group is proud to be a Major Sponsor of three (3) key programs of the Australian Dental Health Foundation which facilitate free dental services to members of society least able to access dental care.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time