Who we are
We are one of Australia’s largest branded dental networks, and we’re still growing! At Pacific Smiles Group we believe in our True Purpose - To improve the oral health of ALL Australians to world’s best and provide our Dentists, patients, and teams with the service and care that they deserve and expect.
We are pleased to welcome to our growing network our newest Centre in Epping. Conveniently located in Pacific Epping, this brand new state of the art facility is easily accessible by car as well as public transport.
We currently have multiple opportunities for full-time and casual Dental Assistants to come on board and join our newest team.
This is an opportunity for Dental Assistants who are passionate about providing dental support services to the highest standards and looking to build a career within an established dental network.
As PSG Dental Assistant, your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Genuinely caring about our patients and going the extra mile to provide an exceptional experience
- Conduct surgery preparation in anticipation of daily schedule
- Follow instrument sterilisation and infection-control procedures
- Provide quality service to our Dentists and assist chair-side with a broad range of routine and specialist procedures
- Proactively manage patient appointments using D4W
You are friendly, enthusiastic, dedicated and kind with an ability to easily build rapport with our patients. Your mature approach and use of your resourcefulness and resilience allow you to handle any situation with ease.
You are passionate about providing dental support services and working as part of a team to deliver the highest standard of care to patients.
In addition, you will require:
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience as a Dental Assistant or equivalent
- A certificate III in Dental Assisting will be highly regarded
- Current immunisation clearance documents for Hepatitis B, or be in the (4-6 week) process of getting these immunisations
In return, you will have access to the below benefits and incentives:
- Above award pay rates
- Access to our corporate health program
- Access to ongoing training and development
- Career progression opportunities across our large network of centres throughout Australia
- Not to mention working with a friendly, fun and supportive team!
Join our team
Please submit your application as soon as possible as we will be interviewing for this role immediately.
We look forward to welcoming you to Pacific Smiles where we live and breathe SMILES - Service, Mutual respect, Integrity, Learning, Energy and Safety.
To learn more about Pacific Smiles Group be sure to check us out at www.pacificsmilesgroup.com.au or connect with us on LinkedIn or Facebook.
Pacific Smiles Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we strongly encourage all suitably qualified applicants to apply, including Indigenous Australians, and people from culturally diverse backgrounds.