We are one of Australia’s largest branded dental networks, and we’re still growing!
Due to our steady success and growth across the ACT, we are on the lookout for a Dental Assistant to join our team in our Tuggeranong centre.
This is an exciting opportunity to become part of Pacific Smiles in a 4 chair, established practice located in South Point Shopping Centre. If you are an experienced Dental Assistant looking for a fresh team environment with the stability of full-time employment, this is the opportunity for you.
At Pacific Smiles we take pride in placing a strong emphasis in career development and advancement therefore being a Dental Assistant with us is not only a job but an opportunity to build a career.
This opportunity will suit a Dental Assistant whose capability is in line with our commitment to deliver an exceptional patient experience and excellent service to our dentists.
Your day to day responsibilities in this role will include:
- Genuinely caring about our patients and going the extra mile to provide an exceptional experience
- Conduct surgery preparation in anticipation of daily schedule
- Follow instrument sterilisation and infection-control procedures
- Provide quality service to our Dentists and assist chair-side with a broad range of routine and specialist procedures
- Proactively manage patient appointments using D4W
You are friendly, enthusiastic, dedicated and kind with an ability to easily build rapport with our patients. Your mature approach and use of your resourcefulness and resilience allow you to handle any situation with ease.
You are passionate about providing dental support services and working as part of a team to deliver the highest standard of care to patients.
In addition, you will require:
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience as a Dental Assistant or equivalent
- A certificate III in Dental Assisting will be highly regarded
- Current immunisation clearance documents for Hepatitis B, or be in the (4-6 week) process of getting these immunisations
In return, you will have access to the below benefits and incentives:
- Above award pay rates
- Access to our corporate health program including Fitness Passport
- Access to ongoing training and development
- Career progression opportunities across our large network of centres throughout Australia
- Not to mention working with a friendly, fun and supportive team!
Join our team
Please submit your application as soon as possible as we will be advertising for this role immediately.
We look forward to welcoming you to Pacific Smiles where we live and breathe SMILES - Service, Mutual respect, Integrity, Learning, Energy and Safety.
To learn more about Pacific Smiles Group be sure to check us out at www.pacificsmilesgroup.com.au or connect with us on LinkedIn or Facebook.
Pacific Smiles Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we strongly encourage all suitably qualified applicants to apply, including Indigenous Australians, and people from culturally diverse backgrounds.