Who we are
We are one of Australia’s largest branded dental networks, and we’re still growing! At Pacific Smiles Group we believe in our True Purpose to improve the oral health of ALL Australians to world’s best.
We currently have opportunities for full-time and casual Dental Assistants to come on board and join the team at our Mount Hutton Centre.
This is an opportunity for Dental Assistants who are passionate about providing dental support services to the highest standards and looking to build a career within an established dental network.
As a Dental Assistant your main objective will be to provide the ultimate patient experience, to achieve this you will:
- Genuinely care about our patients
- Conduct surgery preparation in anticipation of daily schedule
- Follow instrument sterilisation and infection-control procedures
- Assist our dentists chair-side with a broad range of routine and specialist procedures
- Proactively manage patient appointments using D4W
- Monitor and order supplies
- Accounts management
You are friendly, enthusiastic, dedicated and kind with an ability to easily build rapport with patients. Your excellent communication skills and ability to multitask make you a valuable asset in any team.
You are known to SMILE from the inside out!
In addition, you will possess:
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience as a Dental Assistant
- Certificate III in Dental Assisting will be highly regarded
Current immunisation clearance documents for Hepatitis B, or be in the (4-6 week) process of getting these immunisations
In return, you will have access to the below benefits and Perks:
- Ongoing training and development
- Career progression across our large network of centres throughout Australia
- Access to our corporate health program including Fitness Passport
- Not to mention working with a friendly, fun and supportive team!
Click apply now as the role is interviewing immediately. Please Note: resumes must be in MS Word format.
We look forward to welcoming you to Pacific Smiles where we live and breathe SMILES - Service, Mutual respect, Integrity, Learning, Energy and Safety.
To learn more about Pacific Smiles Group be sure to check us out at www.pacificsmilesgroup.com.au or connect with us on LinkedIn or Facebook.
Pacific Smiles Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and we invite all suitably qualified applicants to apply, including Indigenous Australians, and people from diverse backgrounds.
Pacific Smiles Group is proud to be a Major Sponsor of three (3) key programs of the Australian Dental Health Foundation which facilitate free dental services to members of society least able to access dental care.