We are one of Australia’s largest branded dental networks, and we’re still growing! At Pacific Smiles Group we believe in our True Purpose to improve the oral health of ALL Australians to world’s best.
Due to an internal transfer we have an opportunity for a Full-time Dental Assistant to join our team at our Burleigh Heads Centre for a fixed term period of 12 months.
As a Dental Assistant at Pacific Smiles, your main objective will be to provide the ultimate experience to our patients. To achieve this you will:
- Genuinely care about our patients
- Conduct surgery preparation in anticipation of daily schedule
- Follow instrument sterilisation and infection-control procedures
- Assist our dentists chair-side with a broad range of routine and specialist procedures
- Proactively manage patient appointments using D4W
- Monitor and order supplies
- Accounts management
You are friendly, enthusiastic, dedicated and kind with an ability to easily build rapport with patients. You have excellent communication skills and ability to multitask.
In addition, you will possess:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Dental Assistant combined with qualifications in Dental Assisting is desirable; or equivalent experience as a Dental Assistant
- Current immunisation clearance documents for Hepatitis B, or be in the (4-6 week) process of getting these immunisations
In return, you will have access to the below benefits and Perks:
- Ongoing training and development
- Career progression across our large network of centres throughout Australia
- Access to our corporate health program including Fitness Passport
- Not to mention working with a friendly, fun and supportive team!
Join our team
Click apply NOW as the role is interviewing immediately. Please Note: resumes must be in MS Word format.
We look forward to welcoming you to Pacific Smiles where we live and breathe SMILES - Service, Mutual respect, Integrity, Learning, Energy and Safety.
To learn more about Pacific Smiles Group be sure to check us out at www.pacificsmilesgroup.com.au or connect with us on LinkedIn or Facebook.
Pacific Smiles Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we strongly encourage all suitably qualified applicants to apply, including Indigenous Australians, and people from culturally diverse backgrounds.
Pacific Smiles Group is proud to be a Major Sponsor of three (3) key programs of the Australian Dental Health Foundation which facilitate free dental services to members of society least able to access dental care.