At Pacific Smiles Group we believe in our True Purpose - To improve the oral health of ALL Australians to world’s best. We are committed to delivering outstanding care and customer service to all of our patients.
We take pride in recognising our employees with continuous rewards and support for their existing contributions. We offer our employees great training and support to provide opportunities for ongoing career and professional development.
Due to the rapid growth we continue to experience in the region we have an exciting opportunity for two Practice Managers to join the team and take charge of two Centres that form part of our network in the Geelong region.
In this role you will be responsible for the day to day running and development of the Centre as well as the management and mentoring of the team. This is an opportunity to be part of a network of Centres with a well established local presence whilst having access to supportive peers and endless opportunities to develop your career and grow with us!
This position will suit a hands on Practice Manager ready to be involved in all aspects of the day to day running of the Centre as well as use their people skills to lead the team; or an eager individual with a solid background in the Dental industry looking to expand and build on their commercial and people management skills.
While a background in the Dental Industry is highly desired, what we are truly looking for is for the successful candidate to demonstrate an ability to:
- Build positive, collaborative and effective relationships;
- be commercially savvy;
- identify opportunities, solve problems early and learn as they go;
- influence, lead, motivate and inspire a team; and
- be resilient and calm under pressure
You will ideally have:
- Cert III or Cert IV in Dental Assisting; business management or equivalent
- Experience in people management – ideally obtained in the health care or dental industry
- Current immunisation clearance for Hepatitis B, or be in the (4-6 week) process of getting these immunisations.
In return you will have access to:
- Our supportive and enthusiastic leadership teams who are dedicated to your success;
- Opportunities to celebrate with your peers at our annual Centre Managers Conference;
- Career progression opportunities across our large network of centres throughout Australia;
- Ongoing training and development;
- Benefits such as our corporate health program including Fitness Passport
Join us today!
Please submit your application now as the role is interviewing immediately. For a confidential discussion, please contact Tina Creece, Regional Manager on 0438 209 803.
We look forward to welcoming you to Pacific Smiles where we live and breathe SMILES - Service, Mutual respect, Integrity, Learning, Energy and Safety.
To learn more about Pacific Smiles Group be sure to check us out at www.pacificsmilesgroup.com.au or connect with us on LinkedIn or Facebook.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we strongly encourage all suitably qualified applicants to apply, including Indigenous Australians, and people from culturally diverse backgrounds.
Pacific Smiles Group is proud to be a Major Sponsor of three (3) key programs of the Australian Dental Health Foundation which facilitate free dental services to members of society least able to access dental care.