At Pacific Smiles Group we believe in our True Purpose - To improve the oral health of ALL Australians to world’s best. We are committed to delivering outstanding patient care and customer service
We take pride in the achievements and accomplishments of our teams, and recognise our employees for their valuable contributions. We firmly believe in the importance of growing the talent in our people and focus heavily on offering support and opportunities for ongoing professional development and career opportunities.
We are an ASX listed company in a key growth phase – We operate across the east coast of Australia, and are growing across Victoria.
We have an opportunity for a Practice Manager to come on board and join the team at our Point Cook Centre. This is an opportunity to join a well-established network of Centres that will provide access to endless opportunities for career and professional development.
As a trusted leader, you will be responsible for the effective day to day running of the Centre including:
- Delivering exceptionally high quality patient care
- Focusing on service delivery to your Dentists, patients and team
- Manage all aspects of Centre performance
- Identify opportunities for growth
- Coach and mentor others to be the best they can be
- Build a culture of success
We are looking for an experienced Practice Manager with a hands on approach to daily operations and people management activities such as employee rostering, leave management, ideally gained in the Dental or Health Care industry. You are a natural coach and mentor, who recognises our people are our key to success. Overall we are looking for a true people leader with an ability to lead, motivate and inspire a team.
You are business savvy with exceptional relationship building and influencing skills. You have an ability to identify improvement opportunities, solve problems quickly and make tough decisions.
You will also ideally have:
- Cert III or Cert IV in Dental Assisting; or qualifications in business management or equivalent
- Current immunisation clearance for Hepatitis B, or be willing to start the (4-6 week) process of getting these immunisations.
In return you will have access to:
- Our supportive and enthusiastic leadership teams who are dedicated to your success;
- Opportunities to celebrate with your peers at our annual Leadership Conference;
- Career progression opportunities across our large network of centres throughout Australia;
- Ongoing training and development;
- Benefits such as our corporate health program including Fitness Passport
Join us today!
Please submit your application now as the role is interviewing immediately. For a confidential discussion, please contact Tina Creece, Regional Manager on 0438 209 803.
We look forward to welcoming you to Pacific Smiles where we live and breathe SMILES - Service, Mutual respect, Integrity, Learning, Energy and Safety.
To learn more about Pacific Smiles Group be sure to check us out at www.pacificsmilesgroup.com.au or connect with us on LinkedIn or Facebook.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we strongly encourage all suitably qualified applicants to apply, including Indigenous Australians, and people from culturally diverse backgrounds.
Pacific Smiles Group is proud to be a Major Sponsor of three (3) key programs of the Australian Dental Health Foundation which facilitate free dental services to members of society least able to access dental care.