At Pacific Smiles Group we believe in our True Purpose - To improve the oral health of ALL Australians to world’s best. We are committed to delivering outstanding patient care and customer service
We take pride in the achievements and accomplishments of our teams, and recognise our employees for their valuable contributions. We firmly believe in the importance of growing the talent in our people and focus heavily on offering support and opportunities for ongoing professional development and career opportunities.
This is a pivotal role responsible for overseeing the daily running of our Woden Centre and the leadership and development of the team.
Our Woden Centre is a dual Pacific Smiles Dental and nib Dental Care Centre, this is multifaceted role that will be responsible for overseeing the operations of two Centres and will provide lots of variety where no two days will be the same.
As a trusted leader, you will be responsible for the effective day to day running of the Centre including:
- Delivering exceptionally high quality patient care;
- focusing on service to your Dentists, patients and team;
- managing all aspects of Centre performance;
- identifying opportunities for growth;
- coaching and mentoring others; and
- building a culture of success within the Centre
We are looking for a Centre Leader with experience preferably obtained in the Dental or Healthcare industry however training will be available for the right candidate. You will have a hands on approach and be able to demonstrate your experience in people management activities such as employee rostering, leave management, coaching and mentoring. Overall we are looking for a true people leader with an ability to lead, motivate and inspire a team.
You are business savvy with exceptional relationship building skills. You have an ability to identify improvement opportunities, solve problems quickly and make tough decisions.
In return you will have access to:
- Our supportive and enthusiastic leadership teams who are dedicated to your success;
- Opportunities to celebrate with your peers at our annual Centre Managers Conference;
- Career progression opportunities across our large network of centres throughout Australia;
- Ongoing training and development;
- Benefits such as our corporate health program including Fitness Passport
Join us today!
Please submit your application now as the role is interviewing immediately. For a confidential discussion, please contact Tanya Kissin, Regional Manager on 0455 300 199.
We look forward to welcoming you to Pacific Smiles where we live and breathe SMILES - Service, Mutual respect, Integrity, Learning, Energy and Safety.
To learn more about Pacific Smiles Group be sure to check us out at www.pacificsmilesgroup.com.au or connect with us on LinkedIn or Facebook.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we strongly encourage all suitably qualified applicants to apply, including Indigenous Australians, and people from culturally diverse backgrounds.
Pacific Smiles Group is proud to be a Major Sponsor of three (3) key programs of the Australian Dental Health Foundation which facilitate free dental services to members of society least able to access dental care.