About this opportunity
Our Centre has a great opportunity for a talented leader to join Pacific Smiles Group in this full time 12 month parental leave position based conveniently at Parramatta. The Centre is one of our larger sites which is well run and at maximum capacity with 12 dental chairs. The team is excellent; with hard workers and a great Regional Manager on hand for support.
In this position you will be responsible for all aspects of the running of the dental practice such as; rostering, reporting, process improvements and sales, customer and staff engagement targets to ensure success for all patients, team members and Dentists. Above all you must model exceptionally high quality patient care and support the team of Dental Assistants, leading them in a positive and engaging manner.
We are seeking a dedicated, energetic and true management professional who enjoy's being in a role where there is a high level of responsibility, autonomy and accountability; and want to utilise their capabilities to add value to our business and build their career with us at Pacific Smiles.
- Leadership skills including the ability to motivate and inspire those around you
- The ability to build relationships quickly and easily
- Sound business and commercial acumen with experience in working to set targets. KPI's and rostering
- Excellent problem-solving skills and able to make difficult decisions
- Demonstrated experience in effective people management - from employee rostering and leave management through to coaching and mentoring, performance management, training and recruitment
We are one of Australia’s largest branded dental networks, and we’re still growing! At Pacific Smiles Group we believe in our True Purpose to improve the oral health of ALL Australians to world’s best. we give you access to a range of excellent benefits, but above all, flexibility and a people based supportive working environment.
We look forward to welcoming you to Pacific Smiles where we live and breathe SMILES - Service, Mutual respect, Integrity, Learning, Energy and Safety.
*Please note for the purposes of advertising this role is called Practice Manager with the official title being Centre Leader
Pacific Smiles Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we strongly encourage all suitably qualified applicants to apply, including Indigenous Australians, and people from culturally diverse backgrounds.