Dental Technician (Acrylic)
Job no: 495018
Work type: Full time
Categories: Dental Assistant
Sculpt Labs is seeking an acrylic Dental Technician for its vibrant centre located in Phillip ACT to join us on a permanent and full time basis.
The practice has seen significant growth over the past few years and as such is looking to find the most motivated Dental Technician to work co-operatively with our clinical department to ensure our patients receive the highest possible levels of denture care.
The applicant must be:
- Honest and loyal person with phenomenal work ethic
- Experienced in denture acrylic work, plaster and model work.
- Willing to assist in the clinic from time to time as well as some patient interaction
- Must be able to self-manage workloads and work to timelines
Essential technical abilities;
- Plaster work duties including: Pouring dental impressions, trimming dental models, preparation of dental models and articulating dental models.
- Producing hard and hard/soft splints-essential
- Setting up teeth on both full and partial dentures
- All types of repairs and relines
- Working with a variety of dental materials and equipment.
- Assist in all stages of the manufacturing processes of dental appliances
We have some of the best working atmospheres in the industry and are only offering this role due to change in current staff availability as they move to retirement.
Does this sound like you? Are you interested to join our team?
Fantastic – we’d love to hear from you so please submit your resume and a cover letter telling us about you
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer a practitioner