Job no: 495819
Work type: Casual, Full time, Part time
Location: Eastern Suburbs Melbourne VIC
Categories: Dental Assistant
- Join a growing network of 113 dental centres across Australia with flexible work patterns
- Rapidly growing organisation with potential to progress and grow your career
- Up to double time pay for weekend work and access to gym membership discounts
We have exciting and rewarding opportunities at our centres across our new and modern centres in Doncaster East available for Dental Assistants seeking permanent full time employment.
- Brand new centre and equipment running a wide range of dental treatments
- Friendly team environment with supportive centre leaders
- Weekend work rotational basis (penalty rates apply)
- Flexibility to provide 9-day fortnight
- Convenient centre location close to public transport
We have the people and tools to support your career and ensure the best dental training possible. You can enjoy a range of perks:
- Above award wages, penalty rates and access to corporate fitness program
- Versatile rewarding role
- Learning and development possibilities – grow your career with us!
- On the job coaching, reward and recognition programs
- Rapid company growth ensuring job security
- Supportive Centre Leader and team culture
Our True Purpose
As one of Australia’s largest corporate dental networks we are focused on improving the oral health of ALL Australians to the worlds best. As one team, we strive to provide a perfect experience for our patients and support to our wonderful dentists – and we are waiting to welcome you!
Your Skills and Attributes
Above all, you are friendly, enthusiastic, dedicated, and able to build rapport easily with our patients. In addition to this, you will have:
- Experience as a Dental Assistant ideally in all areas; chair-side, sterilisation, and reception
- Strong compliance with sterilisation, safety and infection control measures
- Delivery of safe empathetic patient care at all times and a collaborative team player
- A proven track record of punctuality, reliability, and a desire for excellence!
Come play the Pacific Smiles Way and together we can make Melbourne smile!
NOTE: Suitable applicants will be progressed as soon as possible, however we will keep resumes on file for future open positions.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back Apply now Refer a practitioner