- Excellent penalty rates and access to gym membership discounts
- Rapidly growing organisation with potential to progress and grow your career
- Full time permanent role in our brilliant Town Hall and Hunter Street centre - 9 day fortnight available!
We have an excellent opportunity for a friendly, patient-focused Dental Assistant or Medical Receptionist at our CBD centres those seeking permanent full time employment!
- Beautiful modern dental practices with 11 dental chairs running a wide range of dental treatments
- Friendly, stable and welcoming teams
- Mostly Monday to Friday with some Saturday shifts shared amongst the team
- Flexibility to provide 9-day fortnight
- Convenient centre locations close to public transport - Hunter Street and George Street
We have the people and tools to support your career and ensure the best dental training possible. You can enjoy a range of perks:
- Above award wages, penalty rates and access to corporate fitness program
- Versatile rewarding role
- Learning and development possibilities – grow your career with us!
- On the job coaching, reward and recognition programs
- Rapid company growth ensuring job security
- Supportive Centre Leader and team culture
Our True Purpose
As one of Australia’s largest corporate dental networks we are focused on improving the oral health of ALL Australians to the worlds best. As one team, we strive to provide a perfect experience for our patients and support to our wonderful dentists – and we are waiting to welcome you!
Your Skills and Attributes
Above all, you are friendly, enthusiastic, dedicated, and able to build rapport easily with our patients. In addition to this, you will have:
- Experience as a Dental Assistant or Medical Receptionist
- Strong organisation and customer service skills
- Delivery of safe empathetic patient care at all times and a collaborative team player
- A proven track record of punctuality, reliability, and a desire for excellence!
Come play the Pacific Smiles Way and together we can make Sydney smile!
Applications close: 22nd May
NOTE: Suitable applicants may be progressed earlier, however we will keep resumes on file for future open positions.