Our Dental Centre Network was founded by Dentists like you, who were spending more time on marketing campaigns and punching numbers than actually doing what they loved - being a Dentist.
Practitioners that choose to base their practice from Pacific Smiles Dental Centres can independently operate their own business with our ongoing support. Like our founders, if you are looking for more time to focus on providing quality care to your patients whilst enjoying, life, without losing the financial benefits and flexibility of running your own practice, then this may be just what you are looking for.
You join a group of over 600 likeminded dentists, across 100+ dental centres, already enjoying the success and benefits of practising with Pacific Smiles Group.
Presently we are seeking an experienced dentist who is committed to excellence, competent in all aspects of general dentistry and has a genuine passion for delivering the highest standards of patient care!
PSG is currently inviting interest from experienced dentists who are looking for Sunday opportunities. In a brand new location in Newstead, opening soon.
Skills and Experience
At Pacific Smiles we aim to support the best of the best and seek Practitioners who have the following:
- Current AHPRA registration
- A minimum of 2 years experience
- A focus on patient centred care
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Current Radiation Licence, Professional Indemnity and Public Liability
What you can enjoy
- Clinical autonomy
- Flexible work-life balance
- Continuing professional development support
- Patient demand driven by Marketing experts
- Collaborative peer support network
- Leading facilities and expert support teams
- QIP infection control standards
Pacific Smiles is continuing to grow at an exciting pace, and we are looking for the best Dental Practitioners to join us in our goal to improve the oral health of all Australians to world’s best.
You can express your interest by clicking "Apply Now" or if you would prefer to arrange a highly confidential discussion, please contact: Samantha Bissett; firstname.lastname@example.org