Dental Practitioner - Hornsby
Job no: 495482
Work type: Full time
Location: All Sydney NSW
Making dentists our priority is our priority!
Pacific Smiles Group offers Dental Practitioners the resources you need to focus on delivering exceptional dental care to your patients whilst retaining independence and enjoying a successful practice and fulfilling business without the administrative burdens.
We are trusted by patients Australia wide and with our group of over 600 + dentists and 1500 + support staff, are passionate about improving the oral health of all Australians!
Pacific Smiles Group is currently inviting interest from experienced dentists who are looking for an exciting opportunity to join our brand new centre which will be situated within Westfield Hornsby, due to open in August. Full-time and Part-time schedules available.
What you can enjoy:
- Clinical autonomy
- No targets
- Flexible work-life balance
- Yearly CPD allowance
- Patient demand driven by marketing experts
- A clinical excellence team that provides ongoing and collaborative support network with peers to share accomplishments and challenges
- Well managed facilities and expert support teams
- QIP infections control standards
At Pacific Smiles we are seeking experienced dental practitioners who are committed to excellence and have a genuine passion for delivering the highest standards of patient care.
Skills and Experience:
- Eligible to practice in Australia with a minimum 2 + years practical experience
- Commitment to exceptional ethical patient care
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Confident to independently practice in all aspects of general dentistry
- Current AHPRA
- Current radiation licence and relevant insurances
Pacific Smiles is continuing to grow at an exciting pace, and we are looking for the best of the best to join our team of professionals.
To express your interest click APPLY or if you prefer to arrange a highly confidential discussion please contact: Samantha Bissett; email@example.com
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer a practitioner