PSG - Dental Practitioner - Central Coast Weekends
Job no: 495578
Work type: Part time
Location: Gosford & Central Coast NSW
Making dentists our priority is our priority!
Pacific Smiles Group offers Dental Practitioners the resources you need to focus on delivering exceptional dental care to your patients whilst retaining independence and enjoying a successful practice and fulfilling business without the administrative burdens.
We are trusted by patients Australia wide and with our group of over 600 + dentists and 1500 + support staff, are passionate about improving the oral health of all Australians!
Pacific Smiles Group ever growing Central Coast region is seeking dentists to join our teams who are looking for Saturday and Sunday practice
What you can enjoy:
- Full Books
- Clinical autonomy
- No targets
- Flexible work-life balance
- Yearly CPD allowance
- Patient demand driven by marketing experts
- A clinical excellence team that provides ongoing and collaborative support network with peers to share accomplishments and challenges
- Well managed facilities and expert support teams
- QIP infections control standards
At Pacific Smiles we are seeking experienced dental practitioners who are committed to excellence and have a genuine passion for delivering the highest standards of patient care.
Skills and Experience:
- Eligible to practice in Australia with a minimum 2 + years practical experience
- Commitment to exceptional ethical patient care
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Confident to independently practice in all aspects of general dentistry
- Current AHPRA
- Current radiation licence and relevant insurances
Pacific Smiles is continuing to grow at an exciting pace, and we are looking for the best of the best to join our team of professionals.
To express your interest click APPLY or if you prefer to arrange a highly confidential discussion please contact: Samantha Bissett; email@example.com
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer a practitioner